Proper Pack Behavior Training
This part of our training program is the real core of what we do and is the foundation of all our other training programs.
Before we even get to say "sit!" or "stay!" we focus on your dog's underlying behavioral problems. This is what truly sets us apart from our competitors.
With this program, we will correct all unwanted, annoying, and dangerous behaviors such as:
- Aggression (towards other dogs and/ or humans)
- Destructive behavior
- Excessive barking
- Stealing food
- Jumping on furniture
- And so on...
Every behavior can be fixed.
Your dog doesn't "listen"? Of course not, he doesn't understand "human"! Yelling and getting annoyed at him won't change the fact that a dog simply doesn't understand that "no means no" and will only leave both of you frustrated.
Learn how to start communicating in a way that not only makes sense to your dog but in a way whereby he also appreciates and respects you.
Utilizing the principles of operant conditioning, we will teach you to "speak" canine and your dog will learn to respect you and the boundaries you set.
The result is an amazing transformation of your dog: from stubborn, annoying, or even dangerous - to the perfect canine companion. And the best part is it doesn't even take long!
If you follow the program, in most cases, you will see results after just a few sessions. The art of "dog whispering" is not as hard as you might think!
What you get with the course package:
- Your own, password-protected portal with access to your course materials and all the recordings of your training sessions.
- Completely customized course curriculum: We will determine your individual training needs during your initial consultation and the course will be structured to meet your specific training needs.
- 12 private, live online training sessions with your personal Sam Ivy K9 dog trainer.
- Full support during your training program: You will be able to contact your personal trainer anytime by phone/ text message/ email.
Average course duration: 3-4 weeks
Book Your Free Consultation Today to Start Building a Happier & Healthier Relationship With Your Dog
Our 3 year old French Bulldog had behavioral problems, like aggression towards dogs and humans, pulling his leash when walking, biting and barking.
Nate was very profesional and patient, always on time and available for any questions we had. We are very satisfied with how our dog’s behavior has improved.